Skype
sketchbook.

Enter Newground Enter Newground

I've always thought that the mark of great music is its ability to inspire others.

I'm inspired as shit. Well done.

Phonometrologist responds:

Your comment made me chuckle. I'd subscribe to that notion of music.
"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman." Beethoven

Colonia Colonia

I'm a noob when it comes to music, so take this review from the perspective of a layman...

I feel like the first 30 seconds of the song could be cut out. There is a ton of really slow buildup that just isn't really justified.

Dat piano melody... I feel like switching up the meter or adding more depth to it would help, but as it stands it just gets to be kind of overpowering. Even if it was quieter it would be too distracting to really appreciate the rest of the sounds.

Sound effects at 1:28 and 2:12 are nice. Variety... If this track is missing anything it's definitely variety.

In the end I do actually like this track, so again, coming from a complete noob... Not bad.

SierraRising responds:

Despite your claims of being a noob in this area, I found your review quite helpful and kind. Thank you, I'll be sure to work on variety next time.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Used to listen to this on repeat back in college, just found it again through Pico Radio... Still love it just as much.

You're awesome C:

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

You're a dick. I am in a computer lab and embarrassed myself by busting out laughing.

I commend you, sir.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

This blows my mind. Really caught me off guard haha. First song of the day...

Some of the rhythm of the vocals bothered me but all in all, awesome.

Adisky - Cave of Life Adisky - Cave of Life

This song made me have a major nostalgic meltdown. You are excellent. I admit I don't know much about the production of music yet, but based on what I do know my 5* is honest. Keep on being awesome!

Warm Introspection Warm Introspection

Splendid song.

Hi there. I really like this song! It's very relaxing but somehow still energetic. I like that you didn't rush the progression of the song. The title fits it perfectly, too. Do you mind if I use the first few seconds of this in an animation? :)

TheBenjerman responds:

I'm glad you like it, and nice animation!