Skype
sketchbook.

My first Adobe flash animation :D My first Adobe flash animation :D

Rated 0 for the portal because this is an awesome thing to show off in the forums, but not really portal-worthy. You should consider making an animation thread in the animation forums.

With that said, my review rating is for the content itself. For your first animation in Flash it's pretty smooth. I don't know what kind of background you have, but your motions were believable most of the time, and that's pretty damn good for your first shot. Keep at it.

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: Cinematic Trailer Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: Cinematic Trailer

I would pay good money to see an actual Ultimate Showdown sequel of this caliber. The trailer was epic nonetheless. Hats, sir.

TD-Skunk At Drool TD-Skunk At Drool

Nice. The voicing at the end seriously sounded like an actual PSA or safety video or something lol. I went to a party college full of drunk idiots but I somehow managed to avoid talking to any of them and never went out to a bar.

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

This is friggin fantastic. I'm so happy I'm following you. Can't wait to see more.

Shaman's Quest, part 7 Shaman's Quest, part 7

Anywhere we can hear more of Mr. Dolmatov's music? I googled his name but got nothing.

Top notch as usual. All my fives are belong to you.

Shaman's Quest, part 4 Shaman's Quest, part 4

I love how the wife is always just like x] when he does something epic. This is so great. I haven't seen a series of this quality in a long time.

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Five high fives for Homestar Runner! I STILL LOVE YOU!

Sue Sidle Sue Sidle

Nice idea, poor delivery. I'd give it a 3.5 if you took the time to make the ending better. Timing could use some work too... It just feels unnecessarily delayed. I get that was part of the message, just... Meh. Choice of voice was alright.

Job Interview Job Interview

Lacks dynamism, movement is minimal, too short with an only mediocre punchline. Your other animations are great (if a little cheesy haha) and I like the short format, just... This one kinda bombed.

How To Draw Really Good! How To Draw Really Good!

Some of your frames are messed up. You should fix 'em up and resubmit.