View Profile Zhon

34 Movie Reviews

I'm really happy you put the robot clip in there. Also ya'll have some sweet skills with using effects and masking in animations. I'm not totally sure how to express what I'm trying to say - it's like FDS tends to be more playful with animation tools and methods than your typical animation. Visual delicacy.

Gold.

I felt like the voiceover could have been a bit more compelling, but still heckin sweet. Good nice. Very welled.

All things considered it was pretty entertaining. Wish I had a bigger part in it now. Nice work fellas.

61 Game Reviews

I won and didn't get to see what the last recipe was. Sadness. Wish you could go back to dig some more after you win. Nice game though.

Super rad! This is a really cool collab. My criticisms - only two:

1. Since the info panels take up so much of the screen, I really would have loved for this to extend further, maybe even have a full screen option, and have the info panel show up next to the art.

2. Some of the hitboxes need some work. Check out Quote, Skullkid, Spyro, Shovel Knight, and Servebot to see what I mean.

Mabelma responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback bro! There’s a couple of things I’d like to fix so maybe in a couple of months I’ll go back and revisit. But for now I’mma take the knowledge I got from this and my other projects and start production on a game 😍😍😍 I’ll probably send you some stuff once it gets going.

Finally, a good game.

8 Audio Reviews

Dude.

At first when this song came on (NG radio) I was like "eh."
But after like 15 seconds I felt immediately compelled to come give you some fives.

Heard this on NG radio. Really love it. Gives me a weird sort of 90s underground chill vibe.

SilverFoxJams responds:

Thanks. I'm glad. I didn't know there was internet NG radio now. Goes to show how much time I'm around here. ^^;

I've always thought that the mark of great music is its ability to inspire others.

I'm inspired as shit. Well done.

Phonometrologist responds:

Your comment made me chuckle. I'd subscribe to that notion of music.
"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman." Beethoven

69 Art Reviews

This looks amazing. I wish I could see it in higher resolution. I'd give it a fav for sure. How deep is the box?

Rara-Chan03 responds:

It is about 3.5 inches deep. I am sorry about the resolution!!! My phone cam sucks! XD

This is really cute. It looks like a linoleum print. I feel like the saturation of the red throws me off a little.

mogy64 responds:

thank u! i liked adding textures like that. had a bit of issue with balancing that, i went with a saturated red because desaturating it made the whole thing a bit duller imo haha

This is goddamn hilarious.

Never give up. Never surrender.

28, Male